Wednesday 30 December 2009

Dilemma for life (almost)

I've been scratching my head for months in regards to whether I should buy the Acne Atacoma wedges (I'm sure you all know which ones I'm talking about, they've been all over the place!). Yes, because they seem to go with absolutely everything and because they're apparently very comfortable, no, because everyone else in the universe seems to have a pair...dilemmas dilemmas...what to do....So, when I finally came to the decision of sacking individuality off and getting pair (I just need them, simple as that), Acne went ahead and made them in a different colour for SS10, gun metal grey...um...typical, now I am once again back to base one...grey or black, grey or black, grey or black, maybe I should do that he loves me, he loves me not thing with a flower to decide, damn decisions, getting them both would just be outrageous though....help me.


images via acne studios

No comments:

Post a Comment