Monday 18 January 2010

Hello again

I apologise for my super long absence from the blog, I've had a few friends back from England that left a few days ago and kind of needed a few days to recover from all the craziness, my life had literally been turned upside down over the past 3 weeks and I am only just kinda getting back to normal (normality feels good)! I have taken some look of the day shots over the past few weeks which I will post eventually when I get a replacement for my card reader who has decided to die at the wrong time (how unthoughtful). Anyway, I've decided to ease mysef back into the blogosphere with something light today, just in case my head explodes, so here's a few things I've seen that I like recently.


Bleach Black's dick weed nail paint and YSL's nail polish in mauve silk (very ss10)

Jeffery Campbell's C'est moi wedges (I need grey shoes)

Luxirare's vintage rings

Everything about Alice Dellal

Minimarket shark top, hat and round shades


Atsuko Kudo's latex designs, especially the leggings in semi-trans natural




Ciao, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment