Friday 22 January 2010

Hair Chair

Photobucket


I suppose it's been a while now that designers have started to use hair as a material/fabric in their designs, such as Margiela's famous hair coat in his artisanal collection (which I'm still saving up for by the way!) and Mosslight's accessories from a couple years back. Never in a million years though would pea-brain me consider hair a material for furniture, luckily there's people out there like Vienna-based artist and designer Dejana Kabiljo with larger brains that are able to come up with the idea! I don't think I'd ever wanna sit on any of these PRETTYPRETTY chairs/barstools/poufs in fear of messing up these wonderful 'hair-do's' but I certainly wouldn't mind one of these sitting nicely in my pad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Images via yatzer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment