Tuesday 15 December 2009

Granny chic

I must have started dyeing my hair since the age of 15, after the discovery of about 10 or so white/grey hairs, and haven't stopped since. The thought of growing it out without dyeing it has crossed my mind, for a brief couple of minutes, but the idea of people knowing or even facing the fact about my advanced ageing has always scared me (I know I'm literally announcing it to the world now, but seeing and knowing is different, you get me). I'm not exacly sure how grey I am at the moment, at a guess, I'd say I'm 60% percent grey, scary...I know. However, this Dazed and Confused ediorial with Antonella Graef has made me reconsider the fact that going grey is a bad thing; on the contrary, it may just be a sign of my advanced coolness (yes, I'm pretty good at making myself feel better). What to do, what to do.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment