Wednesday 23 December 2009

Look of the day: Doing winter

I'm not sure if non-Chinese people will know of or have heard of the Winter festival (Jo dong - which literally translates as 'doing winter'), it's not a big deal, just a pre-Christmas family meal/gathering, but it's always nice to meet up with the family. This year I went to the boyf's and had a very nice authentic Chou Chow meal...so there will be some food included in this post. I was feeling rather girlish so decided to wear my Anglomania skirt which has been in my wardrobe for god knows how long, but I always feel girly when I wear it, might be to do with the light texture and flowiness.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Wearing Vivienne Westwood Anglomania striped top, random self-cropped tee, VW Anglomania skirt, random leggings, random hood/hat, h&m x comme des garcon cardigan, h&m plimsoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment