Saturday 5 December 2009

Flowers or Legs or Flowery Legs?

Photography has always been one of my hobbies, and as much as I love fashion, my favourite field has always been in wildlife photography. Of course, there are a lot of fashion photographers whos work moves me, but there's an element of risk with wildlife photography and you're never guaranteed anything good in the end. I guess with fashion photography, you have a certain kind of control over your subject so you have an idea of what you're going to get, whereas wildlife photography can result in endless surprises, or nothing at all. Nevertheless, there are a few fashion photographer's work that I really enjoy. To name one would be Daryl Banks. He's a photographer based in Toroto, Canada, and I am partucularly in love with the following shoot - Crinoline Flowers. This is how Nicholas Kirkwood's next campaign should be done.

Yes, legs are lovely and Daryl Banks just proved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment