Wednesday 23 December 2009

Just a guy that likes to play around with strings and fabric

Photobucket

It's not often that I find local designers worthy of writing about, you know, the grass is always greener on the other side, and it's a terrible thing because there really is a lot of talent out here and they really do deserve a big thumbs up (perhaps even toes up)! One of them is Kei from Creature de Keis, who coincidently happens to have his own blog too, his womenswear designs are somewhat reminiscent of Toga Archives which I'm sure you'll all know by now is my favourite thing in the world/universe and I'm so happy I can find something similar now for a fraction of the price during these times of economic crisis (which is basically permanantly for me). If you want to get your hands on his stuff, it's stocked in PrayShop in Causeway Bay.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What do you think? Time for some local lovin' (and shopping).

No comments:

Post a Comment