Tuesday 22 December 2009

Look of the day: Boomin' back atcha baby

I accidently (drunkenly) walked by this place with a somewhat spooky lighting on my way home from BOOM and thought this would be a good location for my look of the day pictures. All the building material and rubbish added to the contrast between my outfit and the location, I do tend to like things that clash...Warning: there is some serious posing here...yes, I was drunk and was in the mood for being a poser, forgive me.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Wearing Jean Pierre Braganza Dress, random pink tights and blue mesh top, H&M leather gloves, Topshop Boutique heels

And here's a pic of the boyf, I was quite happy with the outfit I put together for him.

Photobucket
Wearing Raf Simons knit top, random drop crotch pants, welovecolors.com tights, izzue scarf and vintage military boots

1 comment: