Thursday 8 October 2009

Footie is great

No, I'm not really a massive football follower, I may watch the occassional Liverpool game when people around me are watching it just because I'm a scouser and I feel I need to give my support. And probably the world cup cos I might put it the odd bet to test my luck. Anyways, enough of that, what I'm talking about is the SS09 Comme des Garçons collection. Some of the pieces were designed to look like deconstructed footballs (I know some of you might call it a soccer ball, but come on, you all know in your heart that it's a football), another strike of Kawakubo's genius-ness...blah, blah, blah (there is no point in me talking about the collection now because it's so 2009...etc etc)

The only reason I am bringing this up is because I had always been wanting the jacket so badly but was held back due to the price tag, however, a shop at I.T sale shop completely changed my fate and I am now the proud owner of this baby (Thank God for sale shops). How cool am I?

Comme des Garcons ss09

I will be posting some pictures of me wearing it once the weather allows, can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment