Monday 12 October 2009

Psychedelactica

The more I look at the word, the more I like it. What more can you ask for? Psychedelic and galactica in one! Doesn't get much better, and neither does Jean Pierre Braganza's SS10 collection, which is precisely where the name came from. Was checking out Queen Michelle's Kingdom of Style and saw the preview. Gorgeous prints (there really is no need for acid when you've got JPB) and silhouettes again and am absolutely mesmerised by the cut-out dresses which are in need of buying. I'm quite pissed off at how many shops in Hong Kong have stopped stocking Braganza though, apparently they don't sell very well, which is beyond my understanding, I always manage to buy at least one thing from each of his collections, they're just simply divine and reasonably priced even.








Jean Pierre Braganza SS10 collection

He also collaborated with filmmaker Malcolm Pate once again to create a short film for the collection which is just disturbing beautiful, I love how he always makes a video for his collections, he really is an artist. "Chromacolyte" might still be my favourite though.

No comments:

Post a Comment