Tuesday 6 October 2009

Absolutely Fabulous

Viktor and Rolf's SS10 collection just absolutely took my breath away and deserves a post all on its own. I sort of stopped looking at their stuff over the past couple seasons, but they are definately back in the game now! Whether you like this or not, you cannot argue with the fact that this is something else. I don't imagaine actually being able to wear most of the pieces unless you were some kind of A-list celebrity, but just looking at them is a dream. God knows how many layers of tulle (apparently they used tulle due to the economic crisis, I doubt their price tags will be adjusted accordingly!) were used to create their almost architectural dresses and how much time was used to put them together! I also love the variety of colours used throughout the whole collection. I can just see this collection all over fashion editorials next Spring. I'm still gobsmacked by this divine collection.




All pics courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment