Friday 6 November 2009

Shiny new boots

Was being my cousin's stylist for the day and he was kind enough to get me these Ann Demeulemeester horse skin platforms in return, which I thought was a pretty good deal! You won't believe how comfortable these boots are, I wrote about comfortable heels being a myth in one of my previous posts, I take that back wholeheartedly, I can run in these! The Ann Dem store was giving out free boxes of matches per purchase to celebrate their HK store x year anniversary (I can't remember how many years exactly due to my over-excitement in getting the shoes), they're so pretty I don't think I'll ever wanna use them! (Oh, and you might have noticed I've finally figured out how to upload larger images, duh!)

Photobucket


Photobucket


I love the rectangle wedge!

Photobucket



I was also tempted to get this feather headpiece, but at 500 quid, I thought I could do without it, or perhaps I could make one myself, shouldn't be that hard! (Let's see if I get around to doing it.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment