Thursday 5 November 2009

Dress me in satin, Sonia!

After Jimmy Choo for H&M, which I wasn't too fussed about (never been a Jimmy Choo fan), next up is Sonia Rykiel for H&M who's gonna kick it off with a lingerie and nightwear collection, and it's all looking pretty sleek, almost vintage in a way and since lingerie is kinda my thing recently, I'm all smiling, can't get enough of high waisted granny panties (they are seriously so much more comfy-er)! The collections gonna launch on the 5th of December guys, don't forget!

hm2



hm1



I'm also looking forward to her SS10 knitwear collaboration with H&M, there's also gonna be a kids collection which I imagine will also be awesome, haven't been able to find pics of this yet, so a sneek peak of the adult collection will have to make do for now!


hm3

No comments:

Post a Comment