Wednesday 18 November 2009

Peacock green, pointy shoes and mini skirts

Photobucket


Toga Archives is looking fantastic again for their SS10 collection 'Trans Romantic', not that I'm surprised, and since I have a slight obsession for this brand, I'm sure it's expected. The silhouettes are pretty similar to the SS09 collection 'Space O'Teddy' and the colours are the typical Toga signature colours: green, blue, nude, black and white, and although Furuta always sticks to the same colours, it never gets boring; this is probably because she has chosen the best tone out of these colours, the green colour shes uses is the most amazing green in the world and in no way do the pictures below justify just what a beautiful green it is, I don't even know if there's a name for that particular green, but it is precisely the green you kind on a peacock's tail (it might be called peacock green, if so, trust me to not know that), it's almost shimmery in a way although not glittery, if you know what I mean. I can't really express how much I adore the sheer stuff she does either, they are the ultimate layering pieces, under or over stuff. You can literally wear a Toga item over any cheap ass thing, and it will instantly make you look a million dollars, the craftmanship is always precise and extremely delicate and the patchworking of different fabrics is always spot on. The more I talk about it, the more I'm in love.

I always start off really excited when looking at each Toga collection, then this excitement gradually wears into depression when I realise I'm not going to be able to afford every single piece. It's a mean mean world. Now just give me a moment to sulk and kick my feet for a bit.





One love. (Sorry, that's really gay isn't it?)

1 comment:

  1. Is this transform for "going for a kill?" this fasion and the model's make up remind of la roux

    ReplyDelete