Thursday 25 February 2010

Knitwear at its best

Photobucket

I wrote about Sandra Backlund's out of this world aw09 collection a while back, but her ss10 collection is actually going into production (I know it's a bit late now but at least you'll be able to get it as soon as you see this post, rather than wait and wait some more until you eventually forget that you want this, anyway...), which is a whole new story, because now you can actually OWN these! I just love the chunky yet very architectural nature of every single piece and even though the weather in Hong Kong may not allow me to wear such things, I insist that I must own at least one piece in the collection. The problem now is which piece (I'm thinking either the one above or the second one down) and where I can get it in Hong Kong?

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


All pics from sandrabacklund.com

No comments:

Post a Comment