Wednesday 9 September 2009

These are a few of my favourite things

Just wanted to share a few of my favourite cosmetic products, from top to bottom, left to right:

  1. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil- This makes even the most waterproof mascara come off lke a dream.
  2. Nars Aqua-gel Hydrator - This can be used either as a cream or a mask, it's made up of something like 90% water and keeps you moist throughout the day and night, I love the way it's not greasy at all.
  3. YSL Touche Eclat - So convenient for when I just can't be bothered to put any make up on, I just paint some on around my eyes and the side of my nose and dab it in...and that's it!
  4. Majolica Marjorca Mascara - I hate it when mascara is really thick and sticky and gels your eyelashes together like octopus tentacles. This one is very light and the comb end makes it very easy to apply, it also doesn't crumble off throughout the day.
  5. Sulwhasoo Herb Soap - Lasts for ages. I've always been told that I should use a foamy cleanser after using a cleansing oil to wash my face, however, I have always found that anything that foams also tends to dry the skin ( I seriously think I might have the driest skin on earth!), but this seriously doesn't! And the ginseng smell is gorgeous!
  6. Bernhard Willhelm for Uslu Airlines Nail Polish OSM - For a start, I absolutely love the colour! When I first applied the polish, it looked kind of streaky and uneven (Please bear in mind I am a complete retard in painting nail varnish), then I looked at it again after about 10 seconds and the polish had just kind of spread itself out miraculously and looked like a professional manicure, amazing! They also do tonnes of other stunning colours!
  7. Cle de Peau Concealer - This concealer doesn't dry out and make your eye wrinkles look like your twice your age (I can't stand it when some concealers make ur wrinkles stand out as opposed to hiding them, wtf?), it's creamy texture also makes it very easy to apply without blotching.
  8. Bioderma Sensibio/Crealine Mask - I have extremely sensitive skin and even the mildest irritation will give me some sort of mosquito bite-esque lump or rash; this gets rid of it just like that. I swear by this!
  9. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - gives a nice clean line which can also be softened with a smudging brush, AND it doesn't leak around the eyes which is crucial! (It's so embarrasing when I go out thinking my eye make up is perfect, then to discover I look like an absolute crackhead when I look in the toilet mirrors!)
  10. MAC Lipstick in Morange - I've always been afraid to wear loud lipstick, I just always feel too done up, but this colour is irresistable!
  11. Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation - The best foundation in the world, enough said.
  12. OPI Nail Lacquer in Fantasy - So easy to apply and all you need is one coat!!
  13. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - Can be used for almost anything, I use it as lipbalm most of the time and I swear by it on long flights, apparently it can also be used on hair, but I'm not too sure about that.
  14. Bioderma Cleansing Water - perfect for lazy people like me! Wet a cotton pad, wipe, bed.
  15. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate - Ideal as a make up base.








There we go. I am slightly obsessed with skincare and cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment