Sunday 20 September 2009

Shoes you need...

Badly!!

I've always had a weakness for shoes, and if I was ever restricted to buying just one thing out of a bag, clothes or shoes, shoes all the way! I don't know why it is, most likely got it from my mother, although I think she kind of had a weakness for anything you had to buy. I went through a phase in my life where I completely gave up heels and thought I'd never wear them again (trainers were just too comfy!), then came along Nicholas Kirkwood who completely ruined my plan (my height might also be a bit of an issue, damn short genes). But then again, the pain (and I promise you, no matter how many people tell you a pair of high heels are comfy, they are NOT), sore feet, blisters, bad posture and feet deformities for all that, are completely worth it for these beauties. The higher the better!


Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte (Jak and Jill)

left: YSL, right: Yohji Yamamoto

left: Vivienne Westwood, right: Viktor and Rolf

left: rm by Roland Mouret, right: Nina Ricci

left: Manish Arora, right: Balenciaga



No comments:

Post a Comment